Find us on
Bringing People Together Builds Community
Brookline Community Foundation works to ensure that all parts of Brookline are healthy and strong.
When BCF learns about a critical issue in the community, we bring people together for roundtable conversations and brainstorming sessions. Forming partnerships, making connections, and building alliances results in programs such as the Brookline Resilient Youth Team (BRYT) at Brookline High School, the Geriatric Task Force, and Greenspace Alliance.
Recent convenings include:
- Senior Service Provider Round table. Discussion of needs of Brookline seniors and service providers, resulting in Geriatric Task Force to address critical issues.
- Meeting of Brookline’s Artistic and Cultural Community. Discussion of needs geared towards fostering a common agenda.
- Parents Forum. An evening of conversation about the many BCF supported programs that support parents of school-aged children.
- An Environmental Forum. Brought together over 15 different groups to discuss a variety of environmental concerns and issues, encourage discussion and collaboration on common efforts.
- Information Sharing forum on the new Russian-speaking immigrant community in Brookline.
Please contact us to find out about the next BCF hosted convening.